Friday, April 24, 2009

I think there's a florist on the corner....

We were on our way to visit my great uncle, to wish him a very happy 80th birthday.  My aunt forgot to stop to get flowers where she had planned so we continued towards my uncle's house in hopes of finding a florist.  I then remembered seeing a florist on the corner. I said "I think there's one on the corner, it's a girl's name".
 
Heather's Flowers
101 washington blvd. marina del rey, CA 90292
(310) 822-0541

She picked up the most amazing arrangement.  Green and fuschia orchids set in bright orange moss inserted in little glass bud tubes of water glued to two thick pieces of dark brown bamboo!!!  It's probably the most masculine flower arrangement I've ever seen!  Price was $50, but it lasts up to 4 weeks!!!  Great buy, beautiful design!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment