Thursday, April 30, 2009

Vitamin C


Gavan and a big dose of vitamin C

Today I took the boys to the pediatrician because they are just miserable.  They have really bad colds.  I mean, WE have really bad colds!!!  It's like the Universe hates me.  I can handle sick children, but being sick with sick children- I'm going out of my mind!  It was ok when I only had one.  Then I could just sleep the whole time he slept and we felt better in a day or two!  But, the two boys won't nap at the same time! ugh! I think the whole reason that I am sick now is that I haven't slept in days and my immune system just can't handle it.  I liked that my parting conversation with the pediatrician was:
me: "Well hopefully the boys feel better soon"
doctor: "Hopefully YOU'LL feel better soon"
I love that he gets it!  

So for now, lots of fluids and vitamin C!

2 comments: