Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today.... I Blog




If you had asked me this morning the last time I had brushed my hair, I wouldn't have been able to tell you.  SO, bottle of de-tangler and paddle brush in hand I sorted through my seemingly untamable mane.  I threw a ton of conditioner in it and braided it.  I let the conditioner do it's thing while I made breakfast for my family.  I fed my boys and decided to take advantage of my husband being home and hopped in the shower.  Oh the shower- my oasis.  My dump truck filled, Wall-E basketball hoop, pink and blue tub crayon covered oasis.  And then it dawned on me.... How did I get here?  How did I get to a place where I didn't brush my hair for days?  Where showering by myself was a luxury? and where every day is filled with love and wonderment?  Ahhh.... MOTHERHOOD!!!

So, in that wonderful, hot shower this morning, I decided to chronicle my experiences.  An outlet to see where I've been, where I am, and where I'm going as a wife, woman and mother. 

enjoy..... 




1 comment: