Monday, April 27, 2009

Face Paint Regrets




When we left the Treehouse Social Club this weekend, my 2.5 year old said "oh no, I didn't get face paint."  Thinking it was just a way to try to get us to take him back I said "it's ok baby, mommy will paint your face when we get home."  His baby brother had a little spider painted on his arm, we asked him over and over, but he didn't want to stop playing while we were at the party.  The next day we were playing in the backyard and again he told me he didn't get his face painted.  Huh?  Do 2.5 year olds feel regret?  I think he feels better today though!  I set up his watercolors and much to dad's dismay, he painted his face.  So sweet!  It made him happy and all it took was a little soap, water and a Nemo wash cloth to get it off.






3 comments:

  1. awwwwww.... sooo cute
    sounds like such a good day :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. why don't I have his eyelashes???

    ReplyDelete