Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Project Left Unfinished

Poor Neglected Blog

I was so excited when I sat down to write my first blog post. I had big plans- an entry a day, watching my writing skills soar, bringing to light things I didn't know and to share that which I already do know. And then- LIFE. It always seems to get in the way. I have a bunch of little half finished projects- mostly crafting, some home improvement, but I had the vision, I started and then.... LIFE.
So, here I go again: I'm taking on this blog and I'm going to use it as a tool to prove to myself that I CAN and WILL finish a project! I'll get into the rhythm of blogging and then maybe I'll be motivated to finish re-doing the stairs and maybe after that I'll finish that little hat I'm crocheting.


*a hat I actually did finish (7/4/08)

No comments:

Post a Comment