Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Best Friend's Birthday

Happy Trisha Day Everyone


october 8, 2005 st. monica catholic church
santa monica, california
dress one of two

Today is my best friend Trisha's birthday!!!  Exactly 3 month after I was born, my BFF was born- 7 years later we were met while preparing for our First Holy Communions.  We went to separate elementary schools, and except for a birthday party or two, I didn't see much of her after our Communion.
Fast forward to 8th grade- poor girl changes schools, lucky me- we're reunited!!!  Reunited and it feels so good.... (you know you just sang along!)

SO... Basically we've been BFF since then- You obviously don't need a whole "yearbook signing" of a post so here goes:

Trisha- you have been a great friend all of these years.  We laugh, we cry, we dance, we sing, but mostly we just laugh.  Let's become little old ladies together!!!  Heck, I'll buy you your first purple jogging suit!!!  Here's to everything we've been through, everything we're going through and all that is to come.  I'll always be here for you, open arms, open ears, open heart.  I love you!

october 8, 2005 marina del rey, california
dress two of two

1 comment:

  1. Awww, what a special post! After all the years I've known you two, I never realized your history went back that far. Love the pics. Happy Birthday, Trisha

    ReplyDelete